“National Farm Life is a salesman's dream company. They always under-promise and over-deliver. You will never have to apologize for selling someone a National Farm Life policy.” – Larry Hankins, agent
Are you an independent agent? We welcome you to offer National Farm Life as an option for your clients.
- Integrity. The company has a long history of doing exactly what we promise we will do. Since our founding in 1946, National Farm Life has placed ethics first, and expects the same of our agents. We even limit our own profits so we can offer unbeatable dividends to participating policyholders.
- Service. Our staff is dedicated to delivering the best possible service to you as well as to our policyholders. You can directly call our underwriters or even our president to provide the most accurate information and service to your clients.
- Freedom. Make your own schedule and earn some of the highest commission percentages in the industry.
“The availability of the underwriters at National Farm Life to help me determine premiums and products when medical issues are present makes it easier for me to help my clients, no more guessing! It is a pleasure working with you. Thank you!” – Alicia Rodriguez, agent
Agent Compensation Package
As a National Farm Life agent, you are compensated in many ways.
- Commissions paid on an as-earned basis. Term and Whole Life Products offer some of the highest commission percentages in the industry.
- Recruiting benefits. We can help you build a successful insurance business by helping you recruit and train agents. Override incentives are available on the agents you recruit.
- Bonus packages. A variety of bonuses can increase your earnings.
- Production Bonus is based on issued and paid life premium. The amount paid to you is a percentage of the first year received commissions. The qualification period is a calendar year.
- Persistency Bonus is based on two consecutive calendar years and is paid in January.
- Century Club Bonus is based on issued and paid applications and annual premium. The bonus earned is a percentage of the First Year, Renewal, and Override earnings. The qualification period is a calendar year, and bonus is paid in March.
- Century Club App Bonus is based on issued and paid applications.
- Vacation incentives. Qualify for incredible vacation trips, often more easily than you might elsewhere in the industry. Destinations have included Hawaii, the Bahamas, Las Vegas and cruises to Alaska and the Caribbean.
Monthly Meetings and Training Sessions
Monthly meetings and training sessions are conducted weekdays, all over the state. Join us for product updates and other helpful insights.
- Suggestions on locating potential clients, conducting presentations and closing the sale
- Installation and training on company software
- Education and explanation on all products we market and the advantages of each
- Strategies for getting small business owners interested in Payroll Deduction Life Insurance for their employees
- Distribution of incentives, prizes and awards
- Corpus Christi
- El Paso
- Fort Worth
- Lake Jackson
- Round Rock
- San Antonio
“In 1985 I started full time with National Farm Life, after 18 yrs. as a high school boys' basketball coach. I am so thankful I got with a company that, from the start, made me feel important.” – Donnie Prater, agent
Ready to get started? Your support team is here to help.
Brad Coon, Senior Vice President, Marketing
Jennifer Hayes, Associate Regional
Teressia Marley, Associate Regional
Corey Hunter, Manager, Field Sales Staff Training/Development
North Texas Don David Hutto
West Texas and Panhandle Dale Raburn
Central/South Central Texas Clark Fryer
South Texas Home Office
East Texas Jeff Havard
“Since 1997, I have represented many different carriers and many different lines – Life, Accident, Cancer, STD, LTD, Heart/Stroke, Dental, Vision, Mortgage Protection, etc. In 2006, I was introduced to National Farm Life. Directly thereafter I decided to discontinue the solicitation of everything except life insurance. Why? National Farm Life’s Participating Whole Life contract and dividend structure. The PWL is, in my opinion, one of the best and most secure places for a person to place their money. My belief in that statement is backed by my heavy participation in the PWL.” – Allen Jolly, agent
“I especially like the fact that when you call into the home office, whether as an agent or policy holder (I am both), you speak with an actual person on the other end of the line – not a computer voice telling you what numbers to push. Approximately 90% of the life insurance I sell is with National Farm Life. The only change I see in the future is to increase that percentage. National Farm Life is a financially strong company and a caring company with an outstanding feeling for ethics and morality.” – John Rosser, agent